OIL FILTER REMOTE - 49MM LENS FILTER
Oil Filter Remote
- a filter that removes impurities from the oil used to lubricate an internal-combustion engine
- An oil filter is a filter to remove contaminants from engine oil, transmission oil, lubricating oil, or hydraulic oil. Oil filters are used in many different types of hydraulic machinery.
- A cartridge-filled canister placed in an engines lubricating system to strain dirt and abrasive materials out of the oil.
- (of an electronic device) Operating or operated by means of radio or infrared signals
- (of a place) Situated far from the main centers of population in a country
- remote control: a device that can be used to control a machine or apparatus from a distance; "he lost the remote for his TV"
- outside: very unlikely; "an outside chance"; "a remote possibility"; "a remote contingency"
- (of a place) Far away; distant
- distant: located far away spatially; "distant lands"; "remote stars"
Remote oil filter
Viewed from above with the front of the car at the bottom of the picture.
There's room to install a larger oil filter in here and you can see the two blank ports on the remote housing.
To the left of the filter you can see the black original steel pipe that has been rotated to fit plump in the oil cooler. The black rubber hose that returns to the water header had to be lengthened. An elbow from a Bi-turbo was used to plum the original black steel pipe into the Mocal cooler, which helps keep an original look!
Oil cooler and remote oil filter
Viewed from above with the front of the car on the left of the picture.
You can see that the original steel pipe routes water neatly around the radiator fan.
Related topics: filter design tool spectre performance air filter shower filter water filter bandwidth bandpass filter butterworth filter poles cellulose acetate membrane filters best undersink water filter champion oil filter cross reference bosch activated charcoal filter oil and oil filter change
« OIL FILTER MICRON RATINGS. MICRON RATINGS l HOME l ONAN OIL FILTERS : ONAN OIL »